Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

For those of you wondering, Mr. K got home safe and sound from his interview in the States and visiting lots of our friends (Hi guys! Thank you for taking such good care of him!)

As he walked through the door, he presented me with these:
Just gorgeous.
Today is my second most favorite holiday (and always has been, just ask my sisters) and I was absolutely floored that he would stop and get me flowers on his way home when he was dead on his feet from an overnight flight. So sweet!

Valentine's Day can be a saccharine sweet overdose or it can be one of the most fun days of the year. I like to think it's the latter. I also don't believe it's solely for lovers.(Though it's nice if you have a main squeeze in your life.)  I just love all things about the cheery love for family, friends, and significant others in our lives.

Therefore, in the spirit of love and friendship, I've decided I'm sharing my Valentine's Day roses with you too!


Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you all have a wonderful love-filled day doing what you love best (whether that's going out to a fancy-schmancy restaurant or just staying in and watching a movie). Enjoy this holiday.

Until next time,
Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment