Monday, October 29, 2012

October Speed Blogging

This is a post of all the random pictures of our time here in France so far that I have not had a chance to blog about.  We'll call this speed blogging, limiting a one sentence description to each pic. (I shall try to follow the rules I just made up, no promises though!)

Shall we begin?

What do you get when you cross a Dombas Ikea kit with a husband and a small French apartment? 
No room to move!


This is a  French baguette (which has a cool name which is unfotunately forgotten) that Mr K was very happy to check and make sure it was not poisoned!


This is the Pont D'Alexandre III  in Paris, France and was constructed for the Universal Expedition in 1900.

This is the French Institute or "Institut de France" which we passed walking toward St. Germain des Pres.


This is the lock bridge or better known as the Pont des Arts and you can buy a lock, put your name on it, and hook it onto the bridge for all eternity and everyone to see!


This is the close up of the lock bridge.

I wish I knew the name of this street, but I don't and so I just have a cute street from Paris here.


A plaque on the wall of an entrance to "G Larnicol" reads:
"'I have chocolate for ink, a macaroon for an eraser, and for the story, I abuse the both of them...'
A sweet story by Jean Paul, chocolatier"


I asked if I could take a picture of the shop from above and the salesclerk said yes; all you see is either macaroons or chocolate (note: the macaroons are to die for!).



This is the entrance of our dwelling place we like to call home...Mr. K is our lovely model today...he would prefer no flash photography, please.


 Rose du matin from our bakery around the corner. 'Nuff said.


Thus concludes the speed photos for this entry. Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!
Fin!

No comments:

Post a Comment