Saturday, January 28, 2012

Puzzling predicaments

I have to say that most puzzles are not for me. 

I mean, I can do them, yes, but would I normally pick one up and go to it with great fervor? Sadly, no.  It's not because of a lack of patience needed to put them together.  I strangely like putting little things together. And it's not the time commitment either.  I like how long it takes to do them. No, it's usually the actual picture being put together itself that I don't like.

Most puzzles, it seems, are pictures of animals, castles, CD/vinyl covers, and movie images.  Don't get me wrong, I like all those things.  I guess I just am not fond of putting together a kitten's face. I'd rather hold the kitten.

That being said, I have finally found the perfect puzzle for me and have completed it (with only a little bit of Mr. K's help, too)!!!

Behold, the perfect puzzle for the Jane Austen fan:
How cool is this!? My cousin sent me this and I had to do it.

Et voila!  The completed picture
The actual image that I put together!

 Yes, I feel quite proud of myself (and Mr. K).
So now I can say, I have found at least one puzzle that I liked and have completed! Thank you, Beanie, for your puzzle help. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment