Sunday, January 08, 2012

An entry on a color

I believe, the late Audrey Hepburn put my sentiments today in the best way possible:

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

If you couldn't guess, today's entry is going to be a little girly...possibly with a lot of pink. I'm in a pink mood today. Bear with me.

Natalie Portman in a lovely pink ensemble.  Very 1960s, don't you think? Would love to wear this out on a date.

But, ooo, a Jane Austen dress.  I would love to wear this!
Then again, there's this too, a VTCo special dress
And this as well! a Gibson Girl frock.

Oh, I can't decide.  I guess there will be a day when I can wear all the pink froufy dresses I wish...


Who doesn't like roses?

Mucha style.  Classic.  Reminds me of Prague.

Care for a spot of tea?


 Ah, my girlish fancies are finished.  Now off to enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment