Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook- An Autumn Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
I see the mists rolling in.  Perfect movie setting.

I am thinking... of how neat it would be to be an author of mystery books now that I have my grandpa's typewriter.

I am thankful...for my wonderful Small Group (delving into 1 Corinthians 4 tonight) and my loving husband.

In the kitchen...
I have beef stew made with english roast herbs and bread...yummy!

I am wearing...sweats tonight.  It was a hard day at work

I am creating...a new dress.  Still in the works. Right now it's in pieces still, waiting to be sewn together.  Soon, I tell it.  Soon.

I am going...to pick up my mother tomorrow evening. I can't wait.  She's staying for the weekend.

I am wondering...how long it will be before I can turn off the A/C and open my windows again.

I am reading..."To Live Is Christ" by Beth Moore.  Going into the life and ministry of Paul.

I am hoping...to finish the Bible lesson in time for Bible Study tomorrow night.

I am looking forward to...this weekend and finishing my dress with my mom! :-)

I am hearing...the roar of the A/C.  Oh, humidity!  You are unbearable at times on Long Island (and this from a Florida girl!)

Around the house...
I have scattered odds and ends that will be picked up by tomorrow night.

I am pondering...what to do with the peanut butter shortage.

One of my favorite things...is lemon meringue pie!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Visit with my mom. Make the dress. Go to a vineyard for tastings and show my mom the horses. Plan for youth music ministry. Finish a flyer for the Women's Brunch at my church.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom from my vacation last week.  I loved the Main Street decorations for Fall.


















All is thanks to Peggy and http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
for putting up the post and letting us all add our two cents at The Simple Woman's Daybook.
Join in the fun for the September list.  There are still two days or so left!

2 comments:

  1. I always feel like I'm going to immediately like someone who enjoys tea time! Your daybook entry was fun ... especially your Disney capture! Have a happy October! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy October to you too, Denise! So Glad you enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete