Monday, August 15, 2011

Loving the day already

Thought I'd start today off with a verse from Psalms, Chapter 5, verse 3:

"In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation."

And what a day it is too!  All yesterday and last night we had a steady rain.  Woke up this morning and still raining.  Came back from the shower, and it had stopped.  Yay!  Won't get wet on my way to the car for work today. Thank you Lord!  Also hoping the roads aren't flooded.  My little Accord can't take deep waters. Praying for safety.  Not supposed to stop raining until Tuesday night.

Starting off today right with a delicious Pumpkin Pecan Spice Quick bread made in my crock pot. 
You can get the know how from a great blog I follow: A Cultivated Nest
But for right now, off to enjoy breakfast with my wonderful hubby! (two years and going strong)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment